Embossed with the quote “...but still I rise" which is inspired by Maya Angelou.
The journal is encased in a rich blonde or brown leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old-world feel.
The elegant and inspiring design makes this a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Whether you’re using it to record memories, travel adventures, or random thoughts and brilliant ideas this is an excellent companion to keep within reach.
- Journal size is 6" wide x 8" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.
• Genuine upcycled leather cover
• Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
• 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
• Soothi's materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
What Writing Mediums Can I Use On The Paper?
You can use your new journal for water coloring, fountain pen writing, sketching, and art journaling. While the weight of Soothi's tree-free paper limits bleeding, it also buckles when exposed to too much water. Our suggestion would be to use watercolor sparsely across the journal, and to patch test first before going all in.
Why Does My Journal Have Marks On The Cover?
Since we use repurposed leather that would otherwise be waste, this leather often has natural marks and spots. These marks and scars present themselves on the cover of our journals. We like to believe they add to the vintage look and feel of our products.
I grabbed this for a dear friend, who is a huge fan of Maya Angelou, and she loved it. It is absolutely beautiful!