Ships in 1-4 days
This treasure plants a tree
This treasure gives back
Luxurious Comfort at the Beach
Elevate your beach experience with our Aviary Beach Towel, boasting unrivaled softness and absorbency. Expertly crafted from a blend of plush cotton terry and a smooth polyblend, this towel pampers your skin while efficiently drying you off.
Size: 30" x 60" - Generous dimensions for maximum coverage
One-sided print: A vibrant design on one side, with the reverse side offering soft, absorbent cotton terry
Enhanced water absorption: The cozy cotton terry fabric on the non-printed side ensures optimal absorbency
Eye-Catching Design in Vivid Black and White
Transform your beach day into a stylish affair with our black and white Aviary Beach Towel. Featuring intricate patterns, this towel is printed with Epson's UltraChrome pigment inks, renowned for their museum-quality color vibrancy and long-lasting prints. The striking design will make you the envy of the shoreline.
Meet the Goldilocks of ethical beach towels. Not too big, not too small, just right in every way.
• 30" x 60" beach towel.
• 1 cosy cotton terry side. That's the side you'll want to wrap yourself in after you've taken a dip in the ocean or pool. It'll soak up the water like a sponge, leaving you dry and toasty.
• 1 super soft poly side. Softer than a kitten's belly. So silky, you'll swear you're lounging on a cloud. Perfect for lying down and soaking up some rays or maybe taking a little nap.
• Every inch is clear, sharp and luminous — printed with Brother's GT3 eco-inks. That means every inch of it is as clear as a summer sky, sharp as a tack, and as bright as a rainbow.
• High colorfast rating of 4 — machine wash to your heart's content.
• Printed on demand to reduce landfill & energy consumption.
Ethical Beach Towels
• Lovingly printed at living wage crafters workshops in the USA/EU.
• Blank beach towels produced in China at a sweatshop-free workshop.
• Ecofficient nerds: this supplier uses LED lamps at all their workshops and has broad recycling programs that cover paper, fabric, plastic, batteries and electronics.
• Recycling nerds: this supplier works with Geocycle & Martex to handle fabric waste from their ethical towels sustainably. Recycling 206,737 lb. in 2020 & 377,278 lb. by Sep 2021.
• Optimizing waste: to avoid fabric waste being produced in the 1st place, this supplier optimized product layouts, cutting wastage from 42% to 35% in 2021.
• No plastic fantastic: this supplier is on a mission to ship plastic free. It's a big job, but they’ve cut more than 62,000 lb. of plastic packaging since Feb 2020.
• Sharing's caring: this supplier donates damaged and returned treasures to local charities, like the Red Cross, the American Kidney Fund & Goodwill.