Kazi Goods - Wholesale
12" Large Anyon Round Basket - African Woven Wall Art Decor
+ 20% OFF: Buy any 2 KAZI pieces to save
+ No returns / exchanges - end of line stock
+ FREE carbon neutral shipping
+ USA only: ships from California
+ Ethically handmade African fair trade
+ Your new treasure = 3x the good
Handmade In Africa
KAZI Goods Loved By
Kazi Goods - HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This beautiful basket adds texture and flair to any wall, tabletop, or bookshelf!
Designed by Lindsay Anyon Brier of Anyon Interior Design and Anyon Atelier, this versatile and modern fair trade bowl makes a statement as a standalone wall piece and it can transform any space when paired with other woven bowls, plates, or discs for an eye-catching and composed feel.
This multi use piece is also a tasteful bookshelf accent for organization, can serve as a bowl for your favorite fresh fruit, or it can be a catch all to organize keys and mail on your entryway furniture. The silky fibers and calming colors will catch your eye wherever you use it! Most commonly hung for decor, each basket comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready to hang wall art.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across rural Rwanda where sisal fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of roughly one week in her home in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 12” D x 3.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...