Heartichoke Tote - Burnt Cream
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 'Beautiful, high-quality tote! Thanks also for very quick shipment.' — Patricia (USA)
🚛 Free global shipping: carbon neutral, too
🧵 Precision-cut + sewn by hand in 3-5 days
📐 15x15" (38x38cm) / holds 33lb (15kg)
💡 Made on demand—less energy & waste
✌🏽✌🏻✌🏿 Handcrafted in US, UK + MEX
💚 + 🌳 + 🇺🇳 This treasure = 3x the good
Up Close With 3 Tough Totes
Toby Leon Totes Loved by
Featuring a brilliantly clear, full-color image of Jean Bernard's 1797 artichoke in watercolors, the Heartichoke machine washable tote will announce your distinct sense of style wherever you go—the gym, the beach, the supermarket, the theater, you name it. Fill it with groceries, books, your laptop, bottles of water (or wine)... even a crystal ball packed with alternate realities.
❤︎ DRESSED TO IMPRESS: Lush and vibrant HD image printed on both sides of this 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm) carry-all.
❤︎ PRETTY, TOUGH: Your new machine-washable tote can hold up to 44lbs (20 kg). Purpose built to shepherd your everyday weight for years to come. In style!
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight: 44lbs (20 kg)
• The bag: 100% spun polyester—a durable weave fabric that feels as soft as cotton, but is wrinkle resistant, allergen free, and can be machine washed to your heart's content
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The inks: Mimiaki water-based pigment inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified. That means they're safe for kids and reduce environmental waste. Bonus: they have a high washing colorfast AATCC rating of 4
• Printed, precision-cut and sewn by hand on demand through a regional network of ethical crafter's workshops in the USA, EU and Mexico. Where everyone gets a fair wage, holidays and healthcare benefits.
• Blank product components in the US/MEX sourced from China and the US. Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland.
• Everyone in the supply chain that brings you this treasure works for a business committed to ending slavery & forced labor. Complying with all applicable laws to prohibit slavery and human trafficking.
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates
- Download the fabric safety test certificate
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (US)
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (EU)
Wanderlost & Found tote bags are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every Wanderlost & Found tote will experience normal wear over time.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low if you must, but hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the bag and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
• Do not iron.
• Do not dry clean.