Aviary Tote - Goldfinch - Heavy Duty Reusable Grocery Bag
Up Close With 3 Tough Totes
Toby Leon Totes Loved by
Heavy Duty Reusable Shopping Made Stylish
Introducing the Aviary Tote Bag, your ultimate partner for all your grocery shopping adventures. These reusable grocery bags, made from durable canvas, are washable, eco-friendly, and built to last, making them the perfect heavy-duty companions.
Superior Strength and Versatility
Boasting a robust design, this durable tote bag can hold up to 44lbs (20kg) effortlessly, making it your go-to choice for carrying groceries, books, or even a laptop. The versatile 15" x 15" (38.1 x 38.1 cm) dimensions ensure ample space, whether you're on your way to the gym, beach, or theater.
Superior Quality Reusable Shopping Bags
Our washable and durable canvas grocery shopping bags boast an eco-friendly design without compromising on style. The Aviary Tote Bag is the epitome of functionality and sustainability, perfect for those who care about the environment and their fashion statement.
Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
Max weight: 44lbs (20 kg)
Bag: 100% spun polyester—a durable weave fabric that feels as soft as cotton, but is wrinkle resistant, allergen free, and can be machine washed to your heart's content
Handles: 100% natural cotton bull denim
Inks: Mimiaki water-based pigment inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified. That means they're safe for kids and reduce environmental waste. Bonus: they have a high washing colorfast AATCC rating of 4.
How they're made: Printed, precision-cut and sewn by hand on demand through a regional network of ethical crafter's workshops in the USA, EU and Mexico. Where everyone gets a fair wage, holidays and healthcare benefits.
How they're sourced: Blank product components in the US/MEX sourced from China and the US. Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland.
Fair's fair: Everyone in the supply chain that brings you this treasure works for a business committed to ending slavery & forced labor. Complying with all applicable laws to prohibit slavery and human trafficking.
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates
- Download the fabric safety test certificate
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (US)
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (EU)
Toby Leon tote bags are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every tote will experience normal wear over time.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low if you must, but hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the bag and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
• Do not iron.
• Do not dry clean.