Ula Mesh Basket - Black (Set of 3) by KORISSA
🚛 Free shipping — carbon neutral
🇺🇸 Available in continental USA only
✌🏾✌🏼✌🏿 Ethically produced by folks paid fairly
💚 + 🌳 + 🇺🇳 Your new treasure = 3x the good
🔒 Shopify Guaranteed Safe Checkout
About This Handicraft
The use of these baskets is endless. Stylish - with hand rope jute wool - and multifunctional use for everything from planters to organizing all manner of household items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L)12.5”tall x 12”round(bottom) x 14"round(top)
- (M) 10.5"tall x 9.5"round(bottom) x 13.5"round(top)
- (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(bottom) x 9.5"round(top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural and Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...