Twisted Tree of Life Metal Wall Art
'This is the coolest enamelware I've ever found. So unique & not 'cookie cutter perfect'. Everyone comments on how much they love them.' - Bobbi (USA)
◎ FREE carbon neutral shipping
◎ USA only: shipped from Ohio in 3-4 days
◎ Ethically made, eco-conscious decor
◎ Woman-owned and operated
◎ Handmade by artisans in Haiti
◎ This treasure = 3x the good
Handmade Fair Trade From Haiti
Oprah Visits Caribbean Crafts
Crafted from recycled 55-gallon steel drums by village artisans in Haiti, these stunning pieces of art are truly one-of-a-kind! The process of turning sheets of metal into beautiful art is all done by hand. Steel drums used to transport oil into the capital of Haiti are cut, the oil is burned off to clean the metal, and then flattened in order to create stunning, upcycled art. Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use.
• Handmade in Port-au-Prince using recycled and upcycled materials
• Fair Trade and ethically made at every stage
• Your purchase makes real-world impacts with 3 x the good baked into every treasure
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...
Creating Jobs, Increasing Incomes
Helping Communities Evolve And Thrive
This treasure is brought to you by Caribbean Crafts — a female owned company in Haiti focused on the socially responsible goal of enabling artisans to live a good life.
Caribbean Crafts is committed to ecological uses for recycled material, like their renowned oil drum art, which is made from recycled steel drums found around Haiti. They're also committed to providing various assistance to artisans. Offering staff local training programs, feeding programs and literacy programs. Supporting Haitian artisans with: Fair wages • Health and accident insurance • A pension system • Interest free loans to meet their own needs when crises strike.