Description: The Alchemical Signs series, which finds its origins in Oriental and Egyptian holistic culture, interprets that quest in contemporary shapes and colors. Bright and bold tonal contrasts emphasize vibrancy. Dynamic geometrical shapes conjure up powerful primal totems. Our designer began with the ancient alchemical diamond-based triangular and lines symbols for fire, water, earth and air to create exhilarating vertical and horizontal patterns. Pyramid and diamond facet shapes, both fundamental to alchemy, are thought to create harmonious frequencies that bring purity and balance. In our evocative horizontal design they merge and flow together as if powered by an unseen current.
Distinct for its gold hand-painted design, the tumbler is also double wall heat-insulated to keep your drinks hot for up to 90 minutes.
Technology: Tourmaline Anion - Patented Far infrared and negative ion Technology. The tourmaline lining of the tumbler heightens the flavor and freshness of any beverage. The tourmaline's charged negative ions add a pure taste, while neutralizing harsh chlorine and other impurities.
Lids: ABS (walnut wood effect), Tritan TM and silicon
Capacity: 350 ml /12.3 oz
Dimension: 2.75 x 2.75 x 7
Insulation: Double Wall
Package: Minted Gift Box
Care: Please hand wash for optimal cleaning results.
• High quality material used in patented manufacturing process.
• Embodied with unique cultural patterns, Acera LIVEN's Tourmaline Tumbler's are crafted with more than 70 to 80 steps.
• Acera LIVEN tourmaline white glaze can release good far infrared energy with an average emission rate of 0.906 of 5-14μm far infrared. Tourmaline lining that releases far infrared and negative ions soften water and improve its absorption into the human body.
• Environmentally-friendly ABS inner threads, silicone seals, acrylic lids and Tritan inner cap for faux wood grain lids.
• Double-wall insulation for heat preservation.