Being Limitless Journal
Women have always been given limits. But surpassing all those limits, they have proved time and again that they can do whatever they want and be whoever they want. They are strong and can’t be bounded by any limitations.
This quote journal embossed with the quote, “There is no limit to how radiant, alive, and irresistible you can be,” will be your confidant that will remind you to believe in yourself and the power of positive thinking.
For each journal purchased, Soothi plants a tree in partnership with One Tree Planted.
- Size: 6" wide x 8" long x 1" deep
- Material: Sustainable salvaged leather cover material with a string tie closure
Paper: 100% Tree-free handmade paper
> 125 gsm weighted paper
> 100 pages, off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
> Bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Note: We use natural vegetable dies so the color undertone of the leather may vary seasonally
- Use as a Daily Planner, Personal Diary, for Daily Gratitudes, or Journal writing
- Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique
Note: Color discrepancies may occur in the actual product due to photographic sources or your monitor settings.
• Genuine upcycled leather cover
• Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
• 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
• Soothi's materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
What Writing Mediums Can I Use On The Paper?
You can use your new journal for water coloring, fountain pen writing, sketching, and art journaling. While the weight of Soothi's tree-free paper limits bleeding, it also buckles when exposed to too much water. Our suggestion would be to use watercolor sparsely across the journal, and to patch test first before going all in.
Why Does My Journal Have Marks On The Cover?
Since we use repurposed leather that would otherwise be waste, this leather often has natural marks and spots. These marks and scars present themselves on the cover of our journals. We like to believe they add to the vintage look and feel of our products.