This handcrafted leather quote journal merges a vintage feel with modern environmentalism. The sustainably-sourced leather cover is embossed with the following quote by Lord Byron:“But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew, upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.”
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.
- Size: 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Material: Cover: 100% leather; Paper: 100% cotton
- Color: Available in brown tone
- Paper: 100% tree-free handmade paper
- 125 gsm weighted paper
- 100 sheets, off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
- Care: Spot clean as needed with leather care solution
• Genuine upcycled leather cover
• Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
• 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
• Soothi's materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
What Writing Mediums Can I Use On The Paper?
You can use your new journal for water coloring, fountain pen writing, sketching, and art journaling. While the weight of Soothi's tree-free paper limits bleeding, it also buckles when exposed to too much water. Our suggestion would be to use watercolor sparsely across the journal, and to patch test first before going all in.
Why Does My Journal Have Marks On The Cover?
Since we use repurposed leather that would otherwise be waste, this leather often has natural marks and spots. These marks and scars present themselves on the cover of our journals. We like to believe they add to the vintage look and feel of our products.
I grabbed this for a dear friend, who is a huge fan of Maya Angelou, and she loved it. It is absolutely beautiful!
Great gift. The journal looks handmade with special paper and binding. It’s lovely. Wish I had one for me!
Bought it as gift for a woman who has everything and she was genuinely touched. High quality
Exactly what I expected.
I'm very pleased with my journal. The details are are quality and the leather is soft.