KRATER Vase Bag, in Nude Beige
BrunnaCo Loved By
TRANSFORM YOUR WARDROBE
Sustainable Clothing Made With Love
Environmentally and socially sustainable fashion accessories and apparel made in Bali and the Indonesian archipelago. Keeping tradition alive by helping communities thrive. BrunnaCo's proud to create couture you can afford and feel proud of.
Inspired by the shape of Balinese and Greek water vessels and our love for the natural beauty of Bali, our Krater Bag is a statement-maker that is meant to be seen at the perfect outing. This unique bag made 100% of handwoven cotton cords and is complete with shoulder straps, is the ideal mix of simple yet eye-catching. A classic and chic fit, perfectly made for any occasion, from an outdoor garden party to a day of shopping.
- Color: Dusty Terracotta
- Composition: 100% Cotton Cords
- Bag diameter: around 6.5 inches
- Bag height: around 7 inches
- Shoulder straps
- Strap drop: around 12.5 inches
- Completed with an inner bag pouch
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...
Fair Trade Women's Clothing
BrunnaCo's run by women & lifts other women up. BrunnaCo's bags, clutches, baskets, pillows and decor are limited edition & ethically handmade through many stages of traditional fabrication processes. Mostly by women from the comfort of their home.
The artisanal techniques & traditions used to craft your new treasure have been passed down through generations. And BrunnaCo's proud to work directly with the artisans that make magic. Empowering them through Fair Trade principles, so they can support their family & communities.