Ships in 1-4 days
This treasure plants a tree
This treasure gives back
A mini version of the classic market tote, our handwoven seagrass tote features a rich texture of herringbone pattern paired with fun-colored braided cord handles. A perfect companion for running earrands or heading to the beach. Handwoven by women artisans in the Philippines using traditional techniques.
• DIMENSIONS: Approx. L11" x W5.5" x H8" with 6" handle drop
• MATERIAL: Seagrass, macrame cord
• COLOR: Dusty rose, natural
Spot clean only. Keep dry and store away from direct sunlight.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...
Thousands of treasures await...
We have thousands of treasures for your pleasure. A bazaar's worth of homewares from handcrafted art decor to non-toxic kitchenware, decorative metal wall art + indoor / outdoor chameleons. And more... so much more. See what happy customers are saying about our treasure chest.
With so many treasures to choose from, how do you find your perfect treasure? Whether it's a gift for yourself, a loved one, your work wife or future husband, we can help you find treasure for whoever, whenever and (pretty much) however you like...
Send us a message to get started...
Treasure hunting! Wait. What? Well, we're making shopping kinder. Helping you gain peace of mind your money's being kind. Us, too! Meaning every treasure you invite home does 3 good deeds before it even arrives...
We're online only — delivering globally. It keeps our overheads lower, which is boring talk for getting more of what you really want — artisan treasures at fairer prices.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in. So a lot can change by changing how we shop.
Orders + Shipping
Free shipping to the USA, UK, select EU nations and AUS + NZ. Shipping to the rest of the world is based on carrier rates. Check our orders and shipping page for details.
Sent carbon neutral at no extra charge.
Gain peace of mind your money's being kind.
+ Tracking included for all orders, so you can watch your treasure from A to B to your front door.
We work with dozens of suppliers around the globe. These are the average times between placing an order & delivery to your doorstep...
Order Processing: 1-4 days
Shipping To Your Region:
• North America: 2-5 business days
• Europe: 3-5 business days
• Australia + NZ: 3-8 business days
• Rest of the world: 2-4 weeks
Every order tracked: Automatic tracking is included for all orders, so you can watch your treasure from A to B to your front door.
Separate shipments: Items in the same order may arrive in separate packages for safety and quality assurance.
Of course. And we get it... sometimes, what arrives isn't how you'd imagined it. So we gladly accept returns and exchanges, because changes of heart are part of life. But we can't pay for return shipping for changes of heart. If we did we'd have to raise our prices, and we're all about artisan treasure at fair prices, fair trade and fair profit. Learn more about our step-by-step returns process.