Dried Grass Basket, Blue and Natural
🚛 Free shipping — carbon neutral
🇺🇸 Available in continental USA only
✌🏾✌🏼✌🏿 Produced by folks paid fairly
💚 + 🌳 + 🇺🇳 This treasure = 3x the good
🔒 Shopify Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This sturdy, hand-crafted basket is simple, yet artistic and goes with a wide range of styles from boho to traditional. The basket's durability makes it both decorative and functional. Whether you use this as a planter, desk accessory, kitchen utensil container, or an an accent piece on a mantle... you will love it. Sustainable Decor at its best!
- Type: Basket.
- Colors: Natural and Blue.
- Materials: Dried grass, upcycled.
- Azo-free dye.
- Dimensions: Approx. 5 inches tall and 6 inches diameter.
- Eco Friendly.
Story behind the Art:
This basket is handwoven from dried Moonj and Kassa grass that is native to Uttar Pradesh, India. The basket making process is very detailed and time consuming. The dried grass is first soaked in cold water before coiling to make the grass flexible. Coils are made and artfully woven to create the container. These are made exclusively by a marginalized women's group. Production is done at home and then brought to a local center which allows the women to also work in agriculture.
Due to the handmade nature, slight variations in size, color, shape, pattern, or other characteristics may be evident. Each piece is truly a unique work of art, lovingly crafted by hand.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...