In Bloom / Bloom In Tote Black and White - Heavy Duty Reusable Grocery Bag
Up Close With 3 Tough Totes
Toby Leon Totes Loved by
Featuring a brilliantly clear monochrome image of a mirrored succulent — captured on the streets of Sydney, Australia — the In Bloom Tote Bag in black and white will announce your distinct sense of style wherever you go — the gym, the beach, the supermarket, the theater, you name it. Fill it with groceries, books, your laptop, bottles of water (or wine)... even a crystal ball packed with alternate realities.
• DRESSED TO IMPRESS: Lush and vibrant HD image printed on both sides of this 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm) carry-all.
• PRETTY, TOUGH: Your new tote can hold up to 44lbs (20 kg). Purpose built to shepherd your everyday weight for years to come. In style!
Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
Max weight: 44lbs (20 kg)
Bag: 100% spun polyester—a durable weave fabric that feels as soft as cotton, but is wrinkle resistant, allergen free, and can be machine washed to your heart's content
Handles: 100% natural cotton bull denim
Inks: Mimiaki water-based pigment inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified. That means they're safe for kids and reduce environmental waste. Bonus: they have a high washing colorfast AATCC rating of 4.
How they're made: Printed, precision-cut and sewn by hand on demand through a regional network of ethical crafter's workshops in the USA, EU and Mexico. Where everyone gets a fair wage, holidays and healthcare benefits.
How they're sourced: Blank product components in the US/MEX sourced from China and the US. Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland.
Fair's fair: Everyone in the supply chain that brings you this treasure works for a business committed to ending slavery & forced labor. Complying with all applicable laws to prohibit slavery and human trafficking.
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates
- Download the fabric safety test certificate
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (US)
- Download the OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 test results (EU)
Toby Leon tote bags are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every tote will experience normal wear over time.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low if you must, but hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the bag and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
• Do not iron.
• Do not dry clean.