Ships in 1-4 days
This treasure plants a tree
This treasure gives back
Turn your day at the beach into a fiesta with our super soft and absorbent Aviary Beach Towel in purple.
Wrap yourself up in their cosy cotton terry and soft polyblend. Enjoy the precision detail of our printing process, and the color vibrancy made possible by Epson's museum-quality UltraChrome pigment inks.
• Size: 30”x60”
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of cosy cotton terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
Meet the Goldilocks of ethical beach towels. Not too big, not too small, just right in every way.
• 30" x 60" beach towel.
• 1 cosy cotton terry side. That's the side you'll want to wrap yourself in after you've taken a dip in the ocean or pool. It'll soak up the water like a sponge, leaving you dry and toasty.
• 1 super soft poly side. Softer than a kitten's belly. So silky, you'll swear you're lounging on a cloud. Perfect for lying down and soaking up some rays or maybe taking a little nap.
• Every inch is clear, sharp and luminous — printed with Brother's GT3 eco-inks. That means every inch of it is as clear as a summer sky, sharp as a tack, and as bright as a rainbow.
• High colorfast rating of 4 — machine wash to your heart's content.
• Printed on demand to reduce landfill & energy consumption.
Ethical Beach Towels
• Lovingly printed at living wage crafters workshops in the USA/EU.
• Blank beach towels produced in China at a sweatshop-free workshop.
• Ecofficient nerds: this supplier uses LED lamps at all their workshops and has broad recycling programs that cover paper, fabric, plastic, batteries and electronics.
• Recycling nerds: this supplier works with Geocycle & Martex to handle fabric waste from their ethical towels sustainably. Recycling 206,737 lb. in 2020 & 377,278 lb. by Sep 2021.
• Optimizing waste: to avoid fabric waste being produced in the 1st place, this supplier optimized product layouts, cutting wastage from 42% to 35% in 2021.
• No plastic fantastic: this supplier is on a mission to ship plastic free. It's a big job, but they’ve cut more than 62,000 lb. of plastic packaging since Feb 2020.
• Sharing's caring: this supplier donates damaged and returned treasures to local charities, like the Red Cross, the American Kidney Fund & Goodwill.