Adventure Journal For Nomads
Leather journal embossed with a quote, “I DO BELIEVE IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE.” The inspiring design makes this a perfect fit for the nomadic lifestyle filled with adventure.
The most wonderful experience a nomadic can have is an adventure. You get to travel, explore and rejuvenate your soul and mind with adventure journeys. Why not record everything and keep them handy to look back upon and self-reflect. List down your future goals, travel journey, day-to-day plans, and to-do list, or use the journal for daily gratitude affirmations.
Two Size Options:
> 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep - UNLINED PAPER
> 6" wide x 8" long x 1" deep - LINED PAPER
- Material: Sustainable salvaged leather cover material with a string tie closure
Paper: 100% tree-free handmade paper
> 125 gsm weighted paper
> 100 sheets, off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
> Bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Color Options: Brown and Blonde (Tan)
Note: We use natural vegetable dies so the color undertone of the leather may vary seasonally
- Front Design: Quote
Back Design: Brown, Star Pattern
- Use as a Daily Planner, Personal Diary, for Daily Gratitudes, or Journal writing
- Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique
Note: Color discrepancies may occur in the actual product due to photographic sources or your monitor settings. Pen not included in the pack.
• Genuine upcycled leather cover
• Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
• 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
• Soothi's materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
What Writing Mediums Can I Use On The Paper?
You can use your new journal for water coloring, fountain pen writing, sketching, and art journaling. While the weight of Soothi's tree-free paper limits bleeding, it also buckles when exposed to too much water. Our suggestion would be to use watercolor sparsely across the journal, and to patch test first before going all in.
Why Does My Journal Have Marks On The Cover?
Since we use repurposed leather that would otherwise be waste, this leather often has natural marks and spots. These marks and scars present themselves on the cover of our journals. We like to believe they add to the vintage look and feel of our products.