Kazi Goods - Wholesale
10" Medium Black Terrazzo Round Basket - African Woven Wall Art Decor
'I love this and everything I have bought from KAZI. One-of-a-kind pieces, handmade with love and skill that light up a room.' - Susan (USA)
+ 20% OFF: Buy any 2 KAZI pieces to save
+ No returns / exchanges - end of line stock
+ FREE carbon neutral shipping
+ USA only: ships from California
+ Ethically handmade African fair trade
+ Your new treasure = 3x the good
Handmade In Africa
KAZI Goods Loved By
Kazi Goods - HANDMADE AFRICAN BASKET FROM UGANDA
Looking for a tabletop accessory, wall art, or storage for keys and clutter on your entryway furniture? You could also use this as a serving bowl for your favorite fruit.
The matte fibers and exquisite color of this woven home decor will satisfy the senses whenever you see with this high quality basket. Each basket has a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can enjoy this ready to hang wall art.
This woven basket is handmade with locally-sourced, sustainably harvested materials in Uganda and crafted with love and care.
- Approximately 10”D x 3” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...