Kazi Goods - Wholesale
10" Apricot Hope Round Woven Basket - African Woven Wall Art Decor
+ 20% OFF: Buy any 2 KAZI pieces to save
+ No returns / exchanges - end of line stock
+ FREE carbon neutral shipping
+ USA only: ships from California
+ Ethically handmade African fair trade
+ Your new treasure = 3x the good
Handmade In Africa
KAZI Goods Loved By
Kazi Goods - Wholesale
HANDMADE AFRICAN BASKET from RWANDA
Looking for a smaller fruit bowl for your countertop, an easy piece to hang on the wall, or the perfect size catch all for keys and clutter on your entryway furniture? This round bowl was created with you in mind. You can also use your new African woven basket as a serving bowl for your favorite fresh fruit.
The silky fibers and exquisite color of the basket will satisfy the senses with every glimpse at the tightly woven basket artistry. Each basket has a hand-stitched loop on the back for a ready to hang piece of wall art. The quality craftsmanship and vibrant hues will add a touch of sophistication to any room, while creating a convenient storage solution. Enjoy the feel and durability of the natural fibers and the timeless beauty of traditional African craftsmanship.
- Approximately 10” D x 3” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...