Kazi Goods - Wholesale
10" Medium Abstract Olive Round Basket - African Woven Wall Art Decor
'I love this and everything I have bought from KAZI. One-of-a-kind pieces, handmade with love and skill that light up a room.' - Susan (USA)
+ 20% OFF: Buy any 2 KAZI pieces to save
+ No returns / exchanges - end of line stock
+ FREE carbon neutral shipping
+ USA only: ships from California
+ Ethically handmade African fair trade
+ Your new treasure = 3x the good
Handmade In Africa
KAZI Goods Loved By
Kazi Goods - HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This beautiful 10" basket adds a hint of texture and vibrancy to any space. When combined with other platters, plates and discs, it can transform any wall into an aesthetically pleasing array. It is also a great accent for shelf organization, a stylish fruit bowl, or a chic way to store keys and other essentials. Its lustrous fibers, vibrant color and cheerful pattern will catch the eye of anyone.
Each piece comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back, so it can be hung up as soon as it arrives. Crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, these fair trade baskets are made with natural sisal fibers stitched around a sweetgrass bundle. They are carefully created by women's groups in rural communities of Rwanda. Handwoven over the course of several days in the safety and security of their own homes in remote regions.
- Approximately 10” D x 3” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...