Kazi Goods - Wholesale
10" Abstract Apricot & Seafoam Hot Pad - Fair Trade Art Decor
'I love this and everything I have bought from KAZI. One-of-a-kind pieces, handmade with love and skill that light up a room.' - Susan (USA)
+ 20% OFF: Buy any 2 KAZI pieces to save
+ No returns / exchanges - end of line stock
+ FREE carbon neutral shipping
+ USA only: ships from California
+ Ethically handmade African fair trade
+ Your new treasure = 3x the good
Handmade In Africa
KAZI Goods Loved By
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
These hot pads are functional home decor !
This trivet serves as a hot pad protector for any countertop or tabletop and is sure to be a conversation started with family and friends you are serving. You can’t go wrong with a trivet as a thoughtful hostess gift for mom, grandma, or a new neighbor! Our sisal trivet can be a personalized gift that finds itself super useful in every home and will match your indoor and outdoor decor. If you happen to give it to a non-baker, the woven trivets are ready to hang on your wall as a simple yet breathtaking piece of wall art. Each trivet comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back so it is ready to hang.
These colorful, textured trivets were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together sweetgrass and sisal fibers using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 10” D
- Fair Trade, Certified Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Each trivet has a hand-stitched loop on the back for quick hanging
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
Your Purchase Makes 3x Real-World Impacts:
1. Every treasure on our store is socially responsible — ethically produced by artists, makers, crafters and creators paid fair wages in safe and generous working environments.
2. Every treasure has local & sustainable giveback baked in through our partnership with Buy1Give1 — so your purchase directly impacts people's lives, helping communities across the world thrive.
3. Every treasure = 1 tree planted through our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project — if you purchase 3 treasures, we plant 3 trees, because less isn't always more.
Everything we buy is a vote for the world we want to live in...