Designed, edited and published seven lookbooks for American designer, Matthew Campbell Laurenza.
One-of-a-kind wearable sculpture.
Women looking for jewellery to turn heads.
• Editorial perfectionism for an audience that demands the highest quality
• Creative direction that's both trendsetting and timeless
• Copy that's well-crafted and thoughtfully written, to spotlight Matthew's artistic expertise, his mastery of design + the art, architecture, culture and history that Matthew immerses himself in on his continual travels around the globe.
My Role: Designer, Editor and Copywriter
Most freelance editors look to churn out blog posts fast and furious, rather than take the time to polish high-quality content, like a diamond. In an industry fixated on trends, my role was to make Matthew's vision shine, which means rich and thoughtful copy. Matthew and I pushed the envelope, whether we were showcasing his latest collection or avant-garde archive in a new light.
A symphony, not paint by numbers poetry...
Wearable sculpture with a bohemian-luxe spirit
Matthew's jewellery is luxurious, yet wearable. Bold yet elegant. His work stands out for its striking beauty and attention to detail. Truly wearable sculpture for adventurous spirits.
The unique and versatile styling of his pieces blend classic influences with contemporary design. Making daily accessorising a powerful part of every woman’s style.
• Matthew's pieces have been featured in Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and many more
• His collections are often inspired by nature and the world around him
• Each piece is handmade with the utmost attention to detail
All images courtesy of Matthew Campbell Laurenza.